Analysis of the efficiency and determination of optimal parameters of clamping self-locking sleeve of hydromechanical three-tape clamping chuck
Keywords:clamping cartridge, pressure, dangerous sections, clamping and moving bushes, tension, taper, torques
AbstractThe analysis of various designs of clamping cartridges, which can be used for high-speed processing of cutting materials on drilling and milling machines, is carried out. The analytical dependences are derived for determining the forces acting on the clamping bush at static and dynamic loads. The obtained dependencies allow to take into account features of work of clamping cartridges at the stage of their designing. The most dangerous sections are determined and an algorithm for calculating the minimum angle of the taper self-locking bush of the hydromechanical clamping cartridge from the conditions of strength and stiffness is given. Calculated dependencies have been tested for hydromechanical three-chamber clamping cartridge, synthesized by the authors. The developed cartridge can be used effectively for high-speed machining of cutting materials on drilling and milling machines. The obtained results of the research can be used by specialists who are engaged in the development and operation of similar clamping cartridges.
- Kuznyetsov, Yu.M., Drachev, O.I., Lutciv, I.V., Shevchenko, A.V. and Voloshin, V.N. (2014), Zazhimnye mekhanizmy i tekhnologicheskaia osnastka dlia vysokoeffektivnoi tokarnoi obrabotki, TNT, Staryi Oskol, Russia.
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG. Available: https://schunk.com/de_en/homepage/. Last accessed
- Kuznyetsov, Yu.M. and Hamuyela, I. (2014), Genetic-Morphological Approach To Creating Wide Range Drilling-Milling Chucks, International Journal of Sciences, Basic and Applied Research, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 186-196.
- Kuznecov, Yu., Nedelcheva, P., Nedoboj, V. and Hamuyela, I. (2014), Zastosowanie zasady modularyzacji w montażu zespołów obrabiarek z wykorzystaniem elektrowrzecion, Technologia i Automatyzacja Montażu, no 2, pp. 13-17.
- Kuznecov, Yu., Nedelcheva, P., Hamuyela, I. (2011), Application of multilevel morphological analysis to the synthesis of mechanisms of feeding and clamping in bar machines, International virtual journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry – MTM machines, technologies, materials, vol. 9, no. V, pp. 27–31, http://mech-ing.com/journal/Archive/2011/9/132_Galina%20NEDELCHEVA.pdf
- Lutsiv, I., Voloshyn, V. and Bytsa, R. (2015), Adaptation of lathe chucks clamping elements to the clamping surface. Materials IX International Conference for Young Researches “Technical Sciences and Industrial Management”. 18/181, pp. 42-45.
- Amin Ghadami (2016), Bifurcation Forecastingfor Large Dimensional Oscillatory Systems: Forecasting Flutter Using Gust Responses, Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics. Vol. 11, no 8.
- Michael Bräunig (2015), Thermo-energetic Design of Machine Tools. Berlin. Springer International Publishing, pp. 13 - 26.
- Novik, M.A., Muzychenko ,V.V. (2010), Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Hydromechanical clip cartridge, UА., Pat. 48105.
- Novik, M.A., Muzychenko ,V.V. (2015), Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Hydromechanical clip cartridge, UА., Pat. 109332.
How to Cite
Yurchyshyn, O. Y., Novik, N. A., & Muzychenko, V. V. (2017). Analysis of the efficiency and determination of optimal parameters of clamping self-locking sleeve of hydromechanical three-tape clamping chuck. Mechanics and Advanced Technologies, (3(81), 63–68. https://doi.org/10.20535/2521-1943.2017.81.115511
Copyright (c) 2020 Mechanics and Advanced Technologies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The ownership of copyright remains with the Authors.
Authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” as the Publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work