RESEARCH OF THE IMPACT OF ASYMMETRIC FLUID FLOW, CAUSED BY THE HYDRAULIC RESISTANCE IN FORM OF TWO KNEES ON THE ACCURACY OF ULTRASONIC FLOWMETERS TYPE
Keywords:fluid, flowrate, transducers, precision, flow asymmetry
AbstractThis paper is focused on the influence of liquid-phase flow irregularities on the metrological characteristics of ultrasonic flow measuring transducers, that occurs during the flow passage through the local hydraulic resistance. The impact of asymmetric fluid flow on the accuracy of flowmeters was analyzed by the methods of computational fluid dynamics with software complex ANSYS CFX. The local resistances in the form of various tubes of spatial orientation, which are elements of many measurement sections for liquid fuel and energy resources, and in real conditions creates significant asymmetry of the flow, were selected. Obtained results delineate the sufficiently clear hydrodynamic flow pattern before and after the hydraulic resistance, therefore allows to determine the local placement of devices by the length of the technology network under conditions of maximum precision and minimum influence on the measured media. This allows to use measuring transducers without regard to the requirements to ensure straight sections before and after them effectively
1. Korobko, І. V., Pisarec,A. V. Journal of Mechanical Engineerir «KPI», 2001, no 52, pp. 448 – 455.
2. Filatov, V. I. Izmeritelnaja tehnika, 1996, no 9, pp.36 – 37.
3. Birger, G. I., Brazhnikov, N. I. Ultrazvukovye rashodomery, Moscow, Metallurgija, 1964. 343p.
4. Korobko, І. V., Grishanova І. A. Journal of Mechanical Engineerir «KPI», 2004, no 45, pp.131 – 133.
5. Gryshanova, I., Korobko I. Innovations on discrete productions, 2014, no1, pp.6–8.
6. Grishanova І. A., Korobko І. V. Sistemi CAD/CAE. ANSYS FLUENT. Kyiv:Dіja LTD, 2012.208 p.