An ANALYSIS of the TENSELY-DEFORMED STATE of KNIVES is AT CUTTING of WIRE
Keywords:cutting edges, knives, cutting of wire, tensely-deformed state, cutting effort
Purpose. The aim of the article is an estimation by the method of complete elements of parameters of process of cutting of wire by knives: effort, to distribution of tensions in the cutting edges of knives.
Design/methodology/approach. For the design of the system a bedknife is a wire - a movable knife was attracted programmatic package of Deform-2d. Dependence of effort of cutting of wire is considered by knives from moving of overhead knife.
Findings. It is set that this dependence takes character, similar to the holing process of opening at more subzero values of cutting efforts. The marked coincidence of distribution of tensions is in overhead and lower knives with character of their wear that validifies and rightness of select calculation charts results of numeral design. Conducted comparison of results of numeral design of process of cutting of wire by knives with fractography researches of wear of overhead movable and lower bedknife.Originality/value. The work is devoted to defining the distribution of stresses in the blades cutting edge for cutting wire, analysis of the stress-strain state of the cutting edges of knives. This knowledge is needed to develop methods for improving the stability of cutting edges
1. Lenik K.S., Fuchs-Rabinovich G.S., Kuznetsov A.N. On the mechanism of wear and destruction of the working parts of cutting dies at stamping high-electrical steel. Forging and stamping production, 1988, no 12, pp. 15-17.
2. Stepansky L.G., Chemeris E.I. Fatigue strength of the cutting edge blanking and punching punches and dies. Forging and stamping production, 1992, no 8, pp. 7-8.
3. Hmara S.M., Smoljaninov V.P., Kolomoitsev A.A., Rud V.I. Determination of stresses on the cutting edges of cut carbide matrix. Forging and stamping production, 1966, no 6, pp. 22-24.
4. Hmara S.M., Smoljaninov V.P., Kolomoitsev A.A. The reasons for the chipping of cut carbide matrix. Forging and stamping production, 1965, no 8, pp. 21-23.
5. Lisin A.G. Determination of stress on the cutting edge of the stamp by slip lines. Forging and stamping production, 1964, no 3, pp. 20-22.
6. Mikhalenko F.P., Guliyev A.I. Patterns of distribution of the intensity of the stresses and strains on the girdle collapse at the cutting-punching. Forging and stamping production, 1988, no 12, pp. 17-19.
7. Demina N.A., Evstratov V.A., Tkachuk M.A. Scientific substantiation construction job details punctuation stamps Journalof the National Technical University "KhPI", Kharkiv, 2011, no 45, pp. 13-22.
8. BorodiyY.P. Increase of firmness of dividing stamps to the combined superficial strengthening: Dissertation on the receipt of scientific degree of candidate of engineering sciences after speciality 05.03.05. Kyiv. 2013.