Initial instrumental surface of modular millings on the basis of one-band hyperboloid for the manufacture of gear wheeled wheels
Keywords:cutting tools, gears, production of gears, the end milling cutter of gears
This paper proposes a method for determining the parameters of a single-lane hyperboloid as the initial tool surfaces of finger modular mills for large-modular gears and design dependences for determining the parameters of a hyperboloid in which the deviation of its curvilinear axial profile will be minimal from the involute curve. The influence of the gear module and the number of teeth and the theoretical deviations from the involute profile that can be achieved with this method of replacing the original tool surface are calculated and studied. Recommendations for design are given and the design of schemes of cutting and cutting part of a finger mill on the basis of a hyperboloid at their realization by non-grinding carbide plates of rectangular form is offered that considerably improves manufacturability of production of such mills and reduces their cost. The advantages and disadvantages of such tools, which are made on the basis of hyperboloid in comparison with the tools of standard designs, are determined.
- O.O. Klochko, Tekhnologіchnі osnovi zabezpechennya produktivnostі, tochnostі ta yakostі zubofrezeruvannya krupno-modul'nikh kolіs, shcho zagartovanі. Disertatsіya na zdob. nauk. stup. d.t.n. 05.02.08, Kharkіv, 2014.
- O.I. Moiseenko, L.E. Pavlov, S.I. Didenko, Tverdosplavnye zuboreznye instrumenty, Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977.
- Ingersoll Werkzeuge Gmbh. Rezhim dostupu https://www.ingersoll-imc.de/produkte/kataloge/
- Sandvik Coromant Gear Milling Solutions. Rezhim dostupu https://www.sandvik.coromant.com/ru-ru/products/pages/tools.aspx.
- N.S. Ravs'ka et al., Osnovi formoutvorennya poverkhon' pri mekhanіchnіi obrobtsі, Kyiv: Vid. SKD-Druk, 2013.
- S.P. Radzevich, (Ed.). (2021). Dudley's Handbook of Practical Gear Design and Manufacture (4th ed.). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003126881.
- GOST 1643-81 Peredachi zubchatye tsilindricheskie. Dopuski.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Олександр Клочко, Олександр Охріменко, Максим Шаповалов
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work