Analysis of the technical level of hydraulic fluid power with motor-wheels
Keywords:Hydraulic fluid power, wheel hydraulic motor, technical level, hydraulic drive calculation
The analysis of the use of hydraulic fluid power of rotation of hydraulic motor-wheels for tracked and wheeled machines was carried out. The hydraulic principle schemes for the use of high-speed axial-piston hydraulic motors with planetary gearboxes and high-torque low-speed radial-piston hydraulic motors are considered, in particular, hydraulic devices for ensuring reliable movement in the event of obstacles from the road surface. The features of static and dynamic calculation methods using a mathematical model for the numerical solution of differential equations when calculating pressure fluctuations and the frequency of rotation of hydraulic motors depending on the tasks of changing the intensity of the pump supply and the working volume of the hydraulic motor, taking into account its efficiency, are shown. A comparative analysis of the technical level of hydraulic motor-wheels was carried out and a significant increase in the output parameters of high-torque radial piston hydraulic motors with respect to pressure, rotation frequency and mass-to-torque ratio was revealed. The article may be useful for engineers, scientists and master's students.
- M.I. Ivanov and Y.O. Moroz, “Suchasni tendentsii zastosuvannia hidrotransmisij v pryvodakh samokhidnykh sil'skohospodar-s'kykh mashyn”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats' Vinnyts'koho natsional'noho uni-versytetu, No. 9, pp. 46–52, 2011.
- O.P. Mitrofanov, “Tiahovo-shvydkisni kharakterystyky transmisij khodovykh system samokhidnykh sil'hosp-mashyn”, Promyslova hidravlika i pnevmatyka, No. 3, pp. 104–106, 2007.
- V.B. Samorodov et al., Hidro- ta pnevmosystemy v avtotraktorobuduvanni: navchal'nyj posibnyk, Kharkiv: FOP Panov A.M., 2020, 524 p.
- Promyslovyj traktor-bul'dozer TS-10, [Online]. Available: http://xtz.ua/ua/technical-doc.html
- SAUER DANFOSS. PlUS+1TM, Generic Dual Path Subsestem Application Software. 2010, 2p.
- POCLAIN HYDRAULICS, SELECTION GUIGE, No. 3, 2011, 45 p.
- Power Transmission Valves. Technical Catalog, POCLAIN HYDRAULICS, 2021. B33971Z. 88 p. [Online]. Available: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/
- V.B. Samorodov et al., “Analiz dynamiky bortovoho ob'iemnoho hidropryvodu husenychnoho traktora”, Tekhnichnyj servis ahropromyslovoho, liso-voho ta transportnoho kompleksiv, No. 26, pp. 94–106, 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.preghy.2021.10.001
- “Variable Plug-in Motor A6VE”, Rexroth Bosch Group, [Online]. Available: https://hydravlica.com.ua/files/re91606.pdf
- Hydrostatic drives HYDROTRAC GFT for mobile applications. Sise GFT 9 to GFT 450. Output torques from 9000 to 450000 Nm, RE 7710 Edition: 02/16. Replaces:10.07. 20 p.
- SELECTION GUIGE. 2021, PRODACT, SYSTEMS, SERVICES, POCLAIN HYDRAULICS – А02486С-2021, 176 p.
- MHP20/MHP27 Hydraulic Motors B24840Z [Online]. Available: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/
- Product Catalog Mobile Hydraulics. Part 2: Motors, Gears, The Drive & Control Company. Rexroth Bosch Group , RE 90010-02/07.2016, Bosch Rexroth AG, 941 p.
- Product Manual Compact CA EN, Rexroth Bosch Group 396-10h 2011, 32 p.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Григорій Аврунін, Михайло Подригало, Ірина Мороз, Олексій Дмитрович Коваль
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work