Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Requirements to the manuscripts
1. The basic elements of the article take place in such sequence: number of UDC; initials and last name of every author, last name in English , scientific degree, scientific rank; authors place of work (organization, city, country);the name of the article; the name in English; annotation; text; additions, if they are; list of literature.
2. In the article it is necessary to adhere the terminology, accepted by a state standard; using a new term or abbreviation, an author must decipher and explain them.
3. During the choice of physical size units the author has to adhere to the system CI.
4. The article must be structured and completed by a short conclusion.
5. In the article running headlines are not applied. Formulas, pictures, tables, divisions, have simple Arabic numeration. There is no need to number divisions and formulas, if they are not referred to in the text. Tables must not duplicate graphic arts.
6. The list of literature is given in order of reference. Reference to unpublished and uncompleted publications is impermissible. Bibliographic description must correspond to the title page of edition. Names of the articles, and also monographs, collections, publication of conferences, theses of lectures, abstracts of dissertations thesisis are specified fully. For the articles their name, the name of edition, the year, the volume, the number, initial and eventual pages, for monographs - the name, the place of edition (city), publishing house, the year of edition, common amount of pages are necessary.
а) the raising of problem in a general view and its copulas with important scientific or practical tasks;
б) short analysis of the last researches and publications of the problem on which an author leans on
в) a selection of earlier unsolved general issue questions, for which the article is dedicated.
2. Raising of task is formulation of the article purpose.
3. Exposition of research basic material with a complete ground of recieved scientific results with its division to pieces with corresponding names. In this division it is recommended to clear up such questions, as:
a) ground review of existent decisions of the put task (if it is necessary);
b) actuality of the put task;
c) choice of methods, approaches, models and instruments for decision of the put task;
d) actually the decision of the put task;
e) adequacy of theoretical decisions and advantage of practical decisions above existing; f) examples of the recieved results application.
а) results of this research;
b) prospects of further development in this direction.
5. List of literature.
Copyright NoticeThe authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the journal right of first publication of this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the work published with reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of this magazine.
Імена та електронні адреси, які вказуються користувачами сайту цього журналу, будуть використовуватись виключно для виконання внутрішніх технічних завдань цього журналу. Вони не будуть поширюватися та передаватися стороннім особам.