Investigation of the explosive throwing of the two variable thicknesses fragmentary disks
Keywords:Explosive-technical examination, numerical simulation, explosion, home-made explosive device, fragmentation field
AbstractThe results of the process of explosive throwing of a set of fragmentary disks with the charge of an explosive are given in the work. This set consists of two disks of natural crushing of different thicknesses of a fixed total mass. The research was carried out using the computer simulation of shock-wave processes in the continuous formulation using the ANSYS/LS-DYNA program. The influence of the order of the installation of discs of different thickness on the value of the angle of fragmentation of the fractional mass and the axial velocity of its motion is established.
- Proxorov-Lukin, G.V., Pashhenko, V., Bykov, V.I. and dr. (2007), Metodyka kompleksnogo doslidzhennya vybuxovyh prystroyiv, vybuxovyh rechovyn i slidiv vybuxu, Kyiv, MYu Ukrayiny`, MVS Ukrayiny.
- Pashhenko, V. Sydorenko, Yu. (2012), Pro docilnist vykorystannya metodiv komp'yuternogo modelyuvannya procesu vybuxu oskolkovo-fugasnyh boyeprypasiv pry provedenni sudovoyi vybuxotexnichnoyi ekspertyzy, Suchasna specialna tehnika. Vol. 3, no. 30, pp. 102-112.
- Sydorenko, Yu. (2014), “Komp'yuternoe modelirovanie processa vzryvnogo metaniya razrezannogo oskolkoobrazuyushchego diska”, Ozbroyennya ta vijs`kova tehnika, No.1, pp.34-41.
- Sydorenko, Yu. (2012), “Osoblyvosti procesu vybuxovogo metannya oskolkoutvoryuyuchyh dyskiv, shho vhodyat do skladu oskolkovo-puchkovogo snaryadu” Zbirnyk naukovyh pracz Akademiyi VMS imeni P.S. Naximova, Vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 86-99.
- John, O. Hallquist. (2006), LS-DYNA. Theory manual, Livermore Software Technology Corporation, March.
- Mujzemnek, A.Yu. and Bogach, A.A. (2005), Matematicheskoe modeirovanie processov udara I vzryva v programme LS-DYNA, Informacyonno-izdatel`skij centr PGU, Penza, Russia.
- Rudakov, K. (2007), Chyselni metody analizu v dynamici ta micznosti konstrukcij, NTUU "KPI", Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Odinczov, V., Sydorenko Yu. (2001), “Modelirovanie processa vzryva standartnogo oskolochnogo cylindra s razlichnoj stepen`yu detalizacyi”, Oboronnaya tehnika, no. 1-2, pp. 17-20.
- Sydorenko, Yu. (2009), “K voprosu o vliyanii razrusheniya korpusa oskolochno-fugasnogo snaryada na process formirovaniya oskolochnogo polya”, Artillerijskoe strelkovoe vooruzhenie, no. 2, pp. 24-30.
- Andreev, S.G., Babkin, Yu.A., Baum, F.A. and dr. (2002), Fizika vzryva, in Orlenko L.P. (ed.), 3rd edn., FIZMATLIT, vol. 2, no. 1, Moscow, Russia.
- Dobratz, B.M. and Crawford, P.C (1985), Properties of Chemical Explosives and Explosive Simulants, LLNL Explosive Handbook, Livermore, California.
- Sydorenko, Yu. (2007), “Osobennosti opredeleniya parametrov zony porazheniya oskolochno-puchkovogo boepripasa”, Artillerijskoe i strelkovoe vooruzhenie, no. 4, pp. 38-45.
How to Cite
Fepa, V. V., Sydorenko, Y. M., & Yakovenko, V. V. (2017). Investigation of the explosive throwing of the two variable thicknesses fragmentary disks. Mechanics and Advanced Technologies, (3(81), 99–108. https://doi.org/10.20535/2521-1943.2017.81.111296
Copyright (c) 2020 Mechanics and Advanced Technologies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The ownership of copyright remains with the Authors.
Authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” as the Publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work