Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published and is not under consideration/review in any other journal.
- The author must state that he or she is familiar with requirements for manuscript submission and authorises the editorial board to publish the scientific paper in one of the upcoming issues of Mechanics and Advanced Technologies journal
- Issue a consent for the paper to be used in the digital databases to which the journal is linked.
MechanicsThe section is devoted to the scientific and practical problems of the mechanics of deformable solids, the dynamics and strength of machines, biomechanics, pressure treatment processes, applied hydro-aeromechanics and industrial hydraulics.
Up-to-date machines and the technologies of mechanical engineeringSection dedicated to the scientific and practical problems of improving methods of calculation and design elements of engineering structures, automation and robotics engineering, development and implementation of advanced technologies and machines mechanical and physical-technical processing of materials and welding
Aviation Systems and TechnologiesThe section is devoted to scientific and practical problems of development and implementation of technologies and processes of project management, management of quality systems, certification, standardization, technologies of utilization in high-tech engineering, promising materials, problems of development, design and production of aerospace systems, development of educational technologies.
The ownership of copyright remains with the Authors.
Authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” as the Publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work