The main requirements for research work against the challenges of "Industry - 4.0" and the analysis of ongoing work in improving the state of the material and technical base and improving the level of training of young engineers
Keywords:scientific - technological revolution, "industry-4", a young professional, material resources, teaching methods and assessment of training, computer designing, computer manufacture, automated control, Remote control processes
AbstractThe work analyzes theoretical and practical results obtained after each of the first three world scientific - technical revolution, appreciated their role in the development of humanity, and improve the level of industry in different sectors of the economy. More discussed in detail situation on the threshold of the fourth scientific - technical revolution "industry-4". It is proved crucial in accelerating these processes, the level of training of young engineering staff and suggestions, some ideas and solutions to these problems on the example of the Georgian Technical University.
- Snova peremeny. Kak vygljadit Industrija 4.0? available at: http://hi-news.ru/business-analitics/industriya-4-0-chto-takoe-chetvertaya-promyshlennaya-revolyuciya.html
- Vsjo nachalos' s kolesa. Dvigajas' s pomoshh'ju para. available at: http://www.bibliotekar.ru/encAuto/5.htm
- Pervye jeksperimenty s jelektrodvigateljami. available at: http://engineering-solutions.ru/motorcontrol/history/
- Istorija sozdanija i razvitija jelektrodvigatelja. Available at: http://ecoconceptcars.ru/2011/01/blog-post_10.html
- Istorija sozdanija mobil'nogo telefona. Available at: http://mobileleader.ru/interesnye-fakty/23-istoriya-sozdaniya-mobilnogo-telefona.html
- Chto takoe internet? Istorija i jetapy razvitija. Available at: http://moolkin.ru/chto-takoe-internet-istoriya-i-etapy-razvitiya
- Zujevs, A., Osadcuks, V. and Ahrendt, P. (2015), “Trends in robotic Sensor Technologies for Fruit Harvesting: 2010-2015, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 77, pp. 227-233, DOI.org/10.1016/j.procs.2015.12.378
- Alben, S., Madden, P.G. and Lauder, G.V. (2007), “The mechanics of active fin-shape control in ray-finned fishes,” Journal of the Royal Society Interface, Vol. 4, no.13, pp. 243-256, DOI: 10.1098/rsif.2006.0181
- Craig, J.J. (2005), Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control (Third Edition), pearson Education, USA.
- Ivan, A. (2011), “Research regarding optimization of industrial robots for machining applications”, Doctoral Thesis, Universiti “Politehnica” of Bucharest.
- Jha, A.K., Dewangan, P. and Sarangi, M. (2016), “Model updating of rotor systems by using Nonlinear least square optimization”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 373, pp. 251-262, DOI: 10.1016/j.jsv.2015.12.039
- Cao, H., Niu, L. and He, Z. (2012), “Method for Vibration Response Simulation and Sensor Placement Optimization of a Machine Tool Spindle System with a Bearing Defect”, Sensors, vol. 12, pp. 8732-8745, doi:10.3390/s120708732
- Genta, G. (2005), Dynamics of Rotating Systems, Springer, NY.
- Jang, B., Auburn University (2003), Nanotube fiber reinforced composite materials and method of producing fiber fiber reinforced composites, 23 Dec.
- Eventoff, F.N. (1982), Electronic pressure sensitive transducer apparatus, United States of America Patent US 2 Feb.
How to Cite
Turmanidze, R., & Popkhadze, G. (2017). The main requirements for research work against the challenges of "Industry - 4.0" and the analysis of ongoing work in improving the state of the material and technical base and improving the level of training of young engineers. Mechanics and Advanced Technologies, (3(81), 117–124. https://doi.org/10.20535/2521-1943.2017.81.116135
Editorial invited article
Copyright (c) 2020 Mechanics and Advanced Technologies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The ownership of copyright remains with the Authors.
Authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” as the Publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work