Modern Normative and Technical Support of Complex Technical Systems Projects
Keywords:complex technical system, normative and technical documentation, life cycle, system approach, process approach, project approach
It is considered relevant to assess the potential of modern normative and technical support for programs/ life cycle projects of complex technical systems, which is based on system, process and project approaches, as well as on risk-oriented thinking, which is an integral condition for achieving (maintaining) competitiveness not only of products produced by the organization, but also the competitiveness of the organization itself.
To develop the procedure for evaluation of expediency of normative and technical documentation use in the field of project management and system engineering as a basis for the development of enterprise standards for science-intensive products life cycle ensuring.
For the analysis of the existing array of information materials for this problem, such criteria were proposed and substantiated, which allowed to perform a criterion analysis, involving a comprehensive analysis of the information material content, identification of criteria significant for the organization, and subsequent expert evaluation of sources of scientific and technical information.
According to the results of the criterion analysis of the array of normative and technical documents that can be used by the domestic science-intensive sector of industry, the concepts of building of the programs/projects life cycle for the life cycle of complex technical systems were determined and recommended depending on the nature of the organizations' activities.
The approach proposed allows to choose the basic concepts of normative documents as possible analogues for their use based upon the peculiarities of the enterprise's activity and the specifics of the science-intensive product.
- Basics of system engineering [Electronic resource]: training manual for students of "Applied Mechanics" No. 131 speciality /G. Kryvov, S. Kryvova, C. Zvorykin, O. Zuban'ov; "Igor Sikorsky" KPI - Electronic text data (1 file: 17.7 MB). - Kyiv: "Igor Sikorsky" KPI, 2022. - 321 p.
- ISO 21500:2021 Project, programme and portfolio management — Context and concepts.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition. Project Management Institute, 2021, 250 p. ANSI/PMI 99-001-2021.
- DSTU V-P 15.004:2019 System of development and launching into manufacture of armament and military equipment. Life cycle stages of armament and military equipment.
- DSTU ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288:2016 (ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288:2015, IDТ) System engineering and software. System life cycle processes.
- DSTU ISO/IEC TS 24748-1:2018. Systems and software engineering — Life cycle management — Part 1: Guidelines for life cycle management (ISO/IEC TS 24748-1:2016, IDT).
- DSTU ISO/IEC TR 24748-2:2015 Life cycle management. Part 2. Guide to the application of ISO/IEC 15288 (System life cycle processes) (ISO/IEC TR 24748-2:2011, IDT).
- DSTU ISO/IEC TR 24774:2016 Systems and software engineering. Life cycle management. Guidelines for process description (ISO/IEC TR 24774:2010, IDT).
- DSTU ISO/IEC/IEEE 16326:2015 Systems and software engineering. Life cycle processes. Project management (ISO/IEC/IEEE 16326:2009, IDT).
- ECSS-M-ST-10C Rev. 1 Space Project Management. Project planning and implementation. 6 March 2009, 50 p.
- ААР-20:2015 NATO programme management framework (NATO Life Cycle Model). 78 p.
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals. DoD, January 2001. DAU/DSMC, 217 p.
- NASA systems engineering handbook. NASA/SP-2016-6105 Rev2 supersedes SP-2007-6105 Rev 1 dated December, 2007. 297 p. https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/nasa_systems_engineering_handbook_0.pdf.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Світлана Кривова, Олександр Зубаньов, Костянтин Зворинін, Сергій Трубачев
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work