Ensuring the supply of current to one end of the cable with different wire rope parameters
Keywords:electrical resistance, control, wire rope, cable, mathematical model, impulse
Issues. Structural cable monitoring systems are widely used to diagnose the condition of cable-stayed bridges. Known methods of non-destructive control of the stressed state cannot in some cases be fully used, or their use is difficult and economically impractical or inefficient.
The aim of the study. A model is offered that allows you to ensure the reliability of the rope with many degrees of damage.
Method. The most convenient method for monitoring the mechanical parameters of cable ropes is the electrical resistance method.
The results. The results of the dependence of the stress and current distribution on the rope parameters are presented. The researched method will increase the reliability, safety and service life of cable-stayed bridges. .
Scientific novelty. Our work consists in studying the impact of breaking the cables that make up cable ropes. For this, a model was created that allows you to combine several parameters (specific resistance and electrical conductivity, length, number of cables). We considered the case for removing the signal from one end of the cable.
Practical significance. It is established that when changing the length of the resistance application and the number of cables, a change in the graph for the undamaged and damaged cable is displayed. The number and row in which the burst occurred were analyzed. In this way, the system that monitors one cable notifies about destruction and makes it possible to prevent it.
- Belmas I.V., RTK durability control. Science - production, Higher education Kyiv (1991).
- Belmas I.V., "Choosing the parameters of the resonator tape control sensor." Mining Electromechanics and Automation, Issue 58 (1991).
- Belmas I.V, "Control of the loss of traction capacity of the rubber rope belt of the conveyor belt." Mining Electromechanics and Automation, Issue 57 (1990).
- Belmas I.V., Daniyarov N.A., Tantsura G.I. etc. "Control of the condition of the cables of the rubber-cable traction body". Enbectori University. Karaganda technical Univ., No. 2, 76-78 (2016).
- Kolosov L.V. Shido N.G. Ropai V.A., Belmas I.V., Sergienko O.V. Device for automatic control of the integrity of the balancing rope. Patent of Ukraine 9515A .B.V. No. 3. 30.09.96. patent owner Ropai V.A., Kolosov L.V., Shido M.M., Belmas I.V., Sergienko O.V.
- Konokh. Yu.M., Belmas I.V., Device for monitoring the condition of a rubber cable rope Patent of Ukraine for utility model No. 27372. patent issuer Dniprodzerzhyn State Technical University
- Kolosov L.V., Belmas I.V., "Application of electrical models for the study of composite materials." Mechanics of composite materials, N 1, 115-119 (1981).
- Belmas I.V., Bilous O.I., Nelga A.T., Belmas O.L. Control of rubber rope ropes. Scientific research - theory and experiment: Materials of the fourth international science and practice conf. Poltava, T. 8, 8-12. (2008).
- Belmas I.V. Electrical resistance of the rubber sheath of the rubber rope / I.V. Bel-mas, I.T. Saburova, J.P. Polishchuk // Sat. science tr. Kerch Maritime Technological University. Mechanization of production processes of fish farming, industrial and agricultural enterprises, Vol. 8. 89-62. (2007).
- Belmas I.V., Bilous, O., Tantsura H., Shvachka A Development of a System for Continuous Automatic Monitoring of the Cable Rope Condition. Strength of Materials, V. 54, No. 5, 825-840. (2022).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ангелина Швачка, Іван Васильович, Ганна Іванівна, Олена Іванівна
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work